Evolution Duel Academy
Welcome to Evolution Duel Academy! We are glad you have viewed our forum. Please feel free to look around and if this academy seems for you, then please register. We offer a learning experience that not every academy can give you and for those who are not very experienced or moderately experienced, we feel we can teach you more than you already know. If you have any questions, feel free to PM the Chancellor, Obsidian Shi En. Thank you and enjoy!
Evolution Duel Academy
Welcome to Evolution Duel Academy! We are glad you have viewed our forum. Please feel free to look around and if this academy seems for you, then please register. We offer a learning experience that not every academy can give you and for those who are not very experienced or moderately experienced, we feel we can teach you more than you already know. If you have any questions, feel free to PM the Chancellor, Obsidian Shi En. Thank you and enjoy!
Evolution Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join The Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Tournaments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YugiohSpartan
Admin
YugiohSpartan

Duel Points (DP) : 1000000330

Rules of Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Tournaments   Rules of Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 am

These are the rules that apply to all official tournaments in EDA. These rules will be respected and by signing up to a tournament you must agree to the follow statements before signing up!

1. I will not disrespect my opponent. I understand if this happens, there will be consequences and a likely chance of getting disqualified.
2. I will no cheat. I realize that if this happens, I will not only get banned from a tournament, but I will get punished from the forum.
3. I will do my matches. I realize that if I don't do my match by the deadline, I will receive a one tournament suspension. To avoid this, I will keep myself active and alert in the tournament thread just in case I can't reach my opponent.
4. Respect the host. I will respect the host of the tournament and not argue about his match ups or decisions.
5. I will not make excuses for a game. If my connection messes up, it is my fault and my opponent wins that game regardless.
6. I realize that if I break any of the following rules above, it may cause a ban in the forum.
7. If you enter a tournament and go inactive and get DQ'd, you will be fined 250 DP for wasting people's time.

I understand that sometimes life gets in the way, and if that is the case then you at least need to actively say you won't be able to duel and drop from the tournie so that people are not waiting around for a duel to finish.

Admins have the right to suspend you from a tournament(s). You must obey the rules and you will be safe. Keep in mind that those rules will be applied to signing up, so if you sign up you agree that the above won't happen. More rules will be added soon. Keep updated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYugiohSpartan

Rules of Tournaments
Page 1 of 1